Sunday, September 11, 2011

Reason for Lack of Updates

For those who read my blog, first I love you, thank you for taking time out of your lives for looking at my blog, and second you may have noticed a lack of updates. Before I use to post at least once a day, at times twice a day if it was something that needed to be looked at. But recently, since last Sunday actually, I moved into my new home called Ranger Hall at UW-Parkside. I'm in college now so this means that I have homework and actual studying and all that jazz. Turns out that grades are important in college and they are even more important if you want to go to law school, who knew.

Now this doesn't mean I will stop blogging, all this means is that my blogging is going to go from seven days a week to probably three to four days. I may end up doing is writing reviews in advance and just scheduling them to be posted, that's a feature I just discovered and really like. So, we'll see how this goes.

Luckily this hasn't discouraged publishers and authors because I'm getting ARC's from left to right.

Anyways, just letting people know I'm not dead, just not buzzing the interconnected web as much anymore.

No comments: