Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Top Ten Books to Read During Halloween

Top Ten is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. These are books that I would read anytime of the year, except Halloween because i am a coward, but I still feel would be great during that time.












1. Falling Under by Gwen Hays. Demons? Underworld? Spooky people with mouths stitched shut? People walking into dreams? No thank you! But it was a damn good book.
2. Frozen Fire by Tom Bowler. Luckily I read this book when it wasn't Halloween, unlucky was that I read this at night. This book has all the makings of creeping you out of your seat.
3. Bonechiller by Graham McNamee.
4. Abandon by Meg Cabot. Just look at the cover, which I freaking love more than the the version I have.

5. Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendre Blake
6. Blood Magic by Tessa Gratton
7. Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
8. Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey.
9. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
10. Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel

1 comment:

Just a Lil Lost said...

Oooh I have the ARC of Dearly, Departed.. will need to read that soon! Also been wanting to read Anna Dressed in Blood as well.. :)

Great list!

Michele | Top 10 Tuesday