Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Top Ten Books I Read in 2011

Top Ten is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish












1. Delirium by Lauren Oliver - This one is no doubt one of my favorites. I loved, loved, loved this book and would read it again and again - if I didn't have a huge book pile right now.

2. Falling Under by Gwen Hayes - One of my favorite debuts that I loved like crazy!

3. Divergent by Veronica Roth - 2011 was a busy year, because this book also had me going nuts. You can't go wrong with this type of sci-fi.

4. Across the Universe by Beth Revis - I don't think I read a book fast enough before. Amazing.

5. Choker by Elizabeth Woods - It was hauntingly scary book that I would read again, if only the ending did not have such an impact on me the first time around so I could be surprised again.

6. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare - Super happy I started this series already!

7. The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting - I just finished this book and I am so happy with it and cannot wait to read the rest of what this series has to offer.

8. Morganville Vampires by Rachel Caine - I love this series as well and so happy I decided to start it this summer or else I probably would have given it away without a second thought. It is amazing and I just could not stop myself from loving it.

9. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins - I am not sure exactly what it was about this book that I started to love but as I was reading it I could just feel myself drawn in and want to read more about Anna and her man.

10. Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini - I was hesitant at first and convinced that I would not like this book but this book proved me wrong. I borrowed it from a friend but now I'm going to have to buy it because I need a copy of this book!

No comments: