Sunday, February 19, 2012

I'm Not Dead!!!

I know that I haven't posted anything since last Tuesday, which is weird I know. To make a long story short really I am not dead, but I have been sick. I don't know what I had but I could barely focus, once my roommate had to practically hold me down so I wouldn't go to class I was just that sick. I guess between school and work and pretending to have a social life I forgot about my health, as it usually happens whenever I'm really stressed. And I am stressed right now because in my English class we are coming down to the final few weeks (it was an eight week course) and we have a huge paper coming up, a poster presentation that is supposed to embody our paper somehow, and we still have three full books to read in like the coming two weeks. Not mentioning my other classes that I have a lot of reading for as well.

I'm not going to lie, I have been slacking on my reading. Mostly because I feel pretty read out right now. School is just sucking up all my attention that when I do have free time, which is usually at two in the morning, I'm just so sick of reading I don't want to read anymore. It's sad I know, but I'm paying for this so I guess I just need to suck it up.

I promise the next coming weeks I will so be posting reviews up. I haven't done anything because I knew they would be crap, so I figured I would not review and actually give my mind time to think than give you guys something that is nothing but a jumble of words that make zero sense.

Thanks guys for understanding.

1 comment:

Melissas Eclectic Bookshelf said...

Feel better and just worry about getting through the end of your class...we'll still be here!!

♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf