Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR List

Top Ten is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

1. Dreamless by Josephine Angelini: Greek mythology. Nuff said.

2. The Last Echo by Kimberly Derting: I'm too emotionally involved with this book series. There is no way I can get enough of Violet and Jay.

3. Die for Me by Amy Plum: I have heard too many awesome things about this book to ignore it. Must have it.

4. The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa: Let's face it, she had me at the Iron Fey series. I am hooked on her work, and not to mention, vampires -- who do not sparkle!!

5. Embrace by Jessica Shirvington: First, the cover. So wonderful (I judge a book by it's cover, sue me!) And second, I can't help but notice the awesome reviews this book gets.

6. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith: I cannot just look the other way with this book.

7. The List by Siobhan Vivian: Just the concept of this book makes it a worthwhile read.

8. The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg: Hellz yeah.

9. Pretty Crooked by Elisa Ludwig: A modern day Robin Hood in the form of a teenage girl? Who's going to turn this down?

10. In Honor by Jessi Kirby: Road trip? Yes. Plot? Yes. A must read this spring? YES!

6 comments:

juliababyjen said...

I also have The Immortal Rules and The Last Echo on my list. Die for Me is really good, I've read it recently. Here's my TT list:

http://juliababyjenreadingroom.blogspot.com/2012/03/top-ten-tuesday-2.html

Lisa said...

I've had Die for Me for a while and I have also heard great things about it. I should really get to reading that one as well.

Melissas Eclectic Bookshelf said...

Oooh...Die for me is one that I almost put on my list!

My Top Ten Spring TBR Books

♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

carole said...

I can't wait for Dreamless as well, but I forgot to add it to my list!

Julie S. said...

Great list! I've been waiting to get a copy of The Statistical Probability... from my library. All of these choices are great, actually. Good job, Marybeth! You're making me feel all jazzed about reading this Spring

Emily said...

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight was wonderful and a very fast read! I really recommend it.