Top Ten is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
1. Dreamless by Josephine Angelini: Greek mythology. Nuff said.
2. The Last Echo by Kimberly Derting: I'm too emotionally involved with this book series. There is no way I can get enough of Violet and Jay.
3. Die for Me by Amy Plum: I have heard too many awesome things about this book to ignore it. Must have it.
4. The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa: Let's face it, she had me at the Iron Fey series. I am hooked on her work, and not to mention, vampires -- who do not sparkle!!
5. Embrace by Jessica Shirvington: First, the cover. So wonderful (I judge a book by it's cover, sue me!) And second, I can't help but notice the awesome reviews this book gets.
6. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith: I cannot just look the other way with this book.
7. The List by Siobhan Vivian: Just the concept of this book makes it a worthwhile read.
8. The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg: Hellz yeah.
9. Pretty Crooked by Elisa Ludwig: A modern day Robin Hood in the form of a teenage girl? Who's going to turn this down?
10. In Honor by Jessi Kirby: Road trip? Yes. Plot? Yes. A must read this spring? YES!