Tuesday, July 24, 2012

One Year Blogoversary

It's July 24th, Happy Birthday to us. Manhattan Reader is a year old today! I almost can't believe that I've made it this far!

When I first started book blogging, I was just expecting to throw out random thoughts on books; nothing special. I certainly didn't see all the author review request I get, publisher's contacting me to tell me I'm on their ARC list, or the way my book genre has expanded tremendously or the friend's and connections I have made along the way. And while I still have a long way to go I plan to ride this thing as far as possible.

Thank you so much to those who read my blog! I want to thank those who have helped me along the way when I was trying to figure out what to do and I want to thank the authors/publishers who enjoyed my blog enough to get in contact with me. And lets hope for another great year! 


No comments: