Sunday, July 29, 2012

What's New? (July 29th - August 4th)

Yes, this is back!

What's New? is just a list of just released books for the week. I stopped doing it for awhile because I really didn't have the time to go looking for all the upcoming released books. I am really bad at doing this regularly, but I'm going to try.

Sorry for the lack of pictures and general professionalism. Next time I'll be more prepared.

So, in no particular order:

All links lead to Amazon:

Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry (see my review)
Skylark by Meagan Spooner
Dare Me by Megan Abbott
Otherkin by Nina Berry
Hide and Seek by Sara Shepard
Off the Grid by PJ Tracy
What the Nanny Saw by Fiona Neill
Foretold by Jana Oliver
Shadows Before The Sun by Kelly Gay
Losing Lila by Sarah Alderson
Debutantes by Cora Harrison
Flawed by Kate Avelynn
The Age of Desire by Jennie Fields
Survive by Alex Morel
All Summer Long by Susan Mallery
Blood Song by Rihannon Hart
The Ghost of Graylock by Dan Poblocki
The Goddess Legacy by Aimee Carter
Anastasia Forever by Joy Preble
Blood and Feathers by Lou Morgan
The Witch is Back by H.P. Mallory
Destiny by Gillian Shields
Haven by Kay Hooper

No comments: