Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Rapture by J.R. Ward

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine

Rapture by J.R. Ward

Release Date: September 25th, 2012
Publisher: Signet




Mels Carmichael, reporter for the Caldwell Courier Journal, gets the shock of her life when a man stumbles in front of her car outside the local cemetery. After the accident, his amnesia is just the kind of mystery she likes to solve, but she soon discovers they're over their heads with his past. Over their heads with passion, too ...As shadows walk the line between reality and another realm, and her lover's memory begins to come back, the two of them learn that nothing is truly dead and buried. Especially when you're trapped in a no-holds-barred war between angels and demons. With a soul on the line, and Mels's heart at risk, what in heaven - or in hell - will it take to save them both?


After reporter Mels Carmichael hits a disheveled man with her car
outside the local cemetery, she pays a visit to the stranger in the hospital. The only thing he remembers of his past is seeing a name written on a headstone: that of Jim Heron—a fallen angel charged with rescuing souls from the seven deadly sins. Now, as Mels struggles to help this mysterious stranger rediscover himself, Heron himself returns to prepare for a battle between good and evil

I absolutely, positively, most definitely am in love with J.R. Ward and her new series! I love my vampires, don't get me wrong, but Heron is slowly making his way into my heart! Can I have this book now, please? 

What did you guys pick this week week? Let me know! 

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

I'm looking forward to this as well :)

Here's my WOW pick.

Kat
Wit and Sin

Janhvi said...

J.R.Ward is fantastic!Great pick :)

Here's my Waiting on Wednesday

Naomi Hop said...

JR Ward is awesome!! Love the BDB series the most though!!

Here’s My Wow-
Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace
New Follower :)

mk said...

Oh I haven't read the Fallen Angels novels yet but I really need to do it. I have no doubt that they'll be at least a little bit as good as the BDB series and that's enough to love them. Great pick. Thanks for sharing.
Come check out my WOW post.

WinterHaven said...

I really REALLY can't wait to read this book! I am a huge Ward fan! Great pick =)

Our WoW

Bookish said...

Great choice, I can't wait to read this one either!

Here's my WoW!

stargirlreads said...

Great pick!

I'm a new follower.

Ashley
Booksaremylove.blogspot.com