Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Top Ten Books on My Fall TBR List

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish


My Fall TBR List is actually huge but how many I'll be reading is all dependent on school. So, these are the books that I will for sure, for sure read before December. Fun reading anyways.
Note: This does not include For Review or ARC's.


1. Insurgent by Veronica Roth - I think I've put this off long enough. I am so dying to find out about Tris and Four and it makes no sense that I have yet to read it.

2. A Million Suns by Beth Revis - Another one I'm not sure why I haven't read yet. It first came into my possession Freshmen year, then the book found itself in New York, and then in Green Bay, and once again back in Kenosha, and I have yet to read it. It loves to travel, just not to be read!

3. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick - I'm probably one of the last few people in the world who hasn't read this book series. Another problem that must be remedied.

4. Bloodlines by Richelle Mead - I was so disappointed with the way Vampire Academy ended, so I decided to borrow this from a friend. And the sequel. I am curious but I refuse to spend any money on Mead anymore. Rose completely ruined it for me.

5. Lover Unleashed by J.R. Ward - It's Ward! I've pretty much fallen in love with these Brothers.

6. Rift by Andrea Cremer - Crossing my fingers on this one. I've heard very good things. And, unlike Mead, Nightshade actually left me in a good mood.

7. The Lost Saint by Bree Despain - It's in my room, so I am reading it.

8. Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl - My goal is to have as much of the book series read as possible before the movie.

9. Sweetly by Jackson Pearce - All summer I have pretty much been watching all her YouTube video. She is hilarious and gives great advice. I mean, I have to read her books now. It would only make sense.

10. Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce - See above.


What's on your TBR List this fall? Share, I would love to see!

5 comments:

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

I've got lots on my list, too! Fall is a great time for new books.

Here's my Top Ten Books I'm Awaiting This Fall. I hope you will stop by!

Melody Simpson said...

I want to read everything on your list! Although I'm not familiar with
J.R. Ward and Bree Despain, must look into them!

Quinn @ Quinn's Book Nook said...

Hush, Hush is a fun read. I love Nora's best friend Vee. She is awesome. I'm really excited to read the conclusion to the series, Finale, this fall.

Also, LOVE the cover of Hush, Hush!

Rebecca (@ Garrulous and Bookish) said...

I want to read Sweetly and Sisters Red also and I still have to read Divergent and Across the Universe (I own them all so I really need to just find the time to get through them).

Enjoy the books! :)

Angela said...

Terrific list! After reading your about page I realize we're neighbors. I live in Racine. My daughter starts her first class at UW-Parkside tonight :)