Monday, December 17, 2012

Catching Up!

Hey guys!

Finals are officially over and I have managed to do two things: Stay alive and keep some shred of sanity. And now all that's left is the waiting game with grades. Yeah, the college student life.

So, obviously I have a lot and I mean  a lot of reviews to get to. And these books were read before finals, some months ago but for whatever reason I never reviewed them (which is very odd of me since I always review a book after I finish reading it).

Some upcoming reviews that you guys will be seeing:
Swipe by Evan Angler
Devil's Bargain by Rachel Caine
Theory of Attraction by Delphine Dryden
Eliza's Shadow by Catherine Wittmack
Lucretia and the Kroons by Victor LaValle
Lucy in the Sky by John Vorhaus
Last Kiss in Venice by Martin Chu Shi
Any Love but Mine by Debbie Davies
Died on the Vine by Joyce Harmon
Ugly to Start With by John Michael Cummings
The Tide Breaker by Sonya Watson
Torn by Ashley S. Morgan 
The Brotherhood of Piaxia by Michael Drakich
 
I have essentially two weekish to get these done. And these are my For Review that I've got, some since March. As long as I get all these done I can start the New Year with a hopeful clean schedule. And then come January I can start reading the book pile that I have bought, some books more than a year ago, and just start on them. 

And I will be starting from bottom up. Thank you for all the patience. I know I do not deserve it. 

Time to get going.
 

 

No comments: