Friday, February 8, 2013

7 Days to 20

Hello dears!

The day is slowly approaching in which I will no longer be a teen! That's right, I am entering my 20's. And as a celebration, the week of February 18th I will be having a week long event in which myself and some fellow bloggers take a look back at the teen years!















The following bloggers have all agreed to participate:
Giselle from Xpresso Reads
Jenni from Alluring Reads
Melissa from Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf
And the ladies from WinterHaven Books

While they will be having a little interview, if anyone wants to take part in this don't be shy and just send me an email!

AND not only will have these lovely ladies stop by BUT during the week (February 18th - February 25th) I will also be hosting a giveaway each day. Seven books will be going out to seven lucky winners along with Victoria Schawb THE ARCHIVED bookmarks, which will also be sent to two winners! So, a total of nine winners to be announced.

Also, each day I will be putting up discussions and making some list, some which include:
-My teen experience
-Top Ten books that Changed My Teen-self
-Books that no teen should ever NOT read

If any suggestions, let me know!

I am beyond excited!

The banner, by the way, and the button were both made by the wonderful Giselle from Xpresso Designs. 

No better way to celebrate entering my twenties than to celebrate it with you guys!

No comments: