1. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins - This was one romance novel that left me shivering a little because I just loved it! The characters were cute, the romance was cute, everything about this was cute. I hated how long it took, but the end result was just as good.
2. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare - Of course I have to add Cassandra Clare. I just absolutely positively love Clary and Jace more than anything else in the world.
3. Saving June by Hannah Harrington - I love the novel and the music and I love how it all fit so perfectly together with the storyline. Yes, it was a sad one, but one that left an impression.
4. Dark Lover by J.R. Ward - The book that started it all!! Wrath and Beth will always be my favorite! Always! I may have a serious crush on Rhage, but these two are just wonderful.
5. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon - This book. I am in love with Jamie Fraser and want him for myself, but I will accept that he's with Claire...for now. But the things that I went through with this novel and these characters. Just too much.
7. Hooked by Liz Fichera - This was really cute. It really was a little unexpected, but in a lot of ways I knew it had to be a happy ending.
8. Bettie Page Presents: The Librarian by Logan Belle - Yes, it is just like every other erotic novel out there except there's wonderful love between the two main characters that leaves an impression and one that can't be forgotten because what they have is what I call adult love. The love that one can say they love each other because they want to love each other, not because they need to.
9. Never Seduce a Scot by Maya Banks - Honestly I want to put all of Maya Bank's novels on here since she is a mastermind but this is the latest that I have read and loved.
10. Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire - I don't care what people say about Abby and Travis. These two are more than perfect for each other.