Friday, September 16, 2011

Second Blog Award



 I got a surprise by Louise from "Book BagLady" who gave me this wonderful award. Thank you!


There are two very simple rules that accompany this award:

1.  Share "7" facts about yourself and...
2.  Pass this award on to "15" other deserving blog owners

"7" Random Facts About Me:

1.  I can type 90 words a minute
2.  I am terrified of snakes
3.  My family is from the Dominican Republic
4.  English is my second language, Spanish my first
5.  I'm currently a student at UW-Parkside going for an English, Poli Sci major
6.  I drink more soda than considered healthy
7.  I love school

Now, drum roll please.....my "5" bloggers to receive this award (in no particular order) are:
1. Sarah from BookSaur
2. Charlotte's Web of Books
3. Alison Can Read
4. Catching Books
5. Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Thank you so much :) I will need to do this post soon :D