Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Top Ten Favorite Books I've Read During the Lifespan of My Blog

Top Ten is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

And I am soooo going to cheat on this meme by including whole series.


Top Ten Favorite Books I've read during the Lifespan of My Blog:

1. The Mortal Instrument Series by Cassandra Clare: I can't say for sure if I would have read it or not if it hadn't been for the list of reviews I've seen or just wanting to get on it, but I am so glad I read it. One of the best YA series I've come across.

2. Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward: I know for sure I would not have read this book if it wasn't for blogging. I can't remember who mentioned it, but I am so glad it was brought to my attention.

3. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins: Because you cannot go wrong with English boys, French schools, and a whole lot of wonderful adventures that expand from Europe to America.

4. Saving June by Hannah Harrington

5. Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini

6. Evernight Series by Claudia Gray

7. The Iron Fey Series by Julie Kagawa: Again, another series I've found through blogging. And another wonderful addition to my growing book collection.

8. Across The Universe by Beth Revis

9. Karen Marie Moning: The author of The MacKayla Lane books and the Highlander series. She is fantastic and I just love all her books (even though I haven't read them all yet, I know I'll love them.)

10. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand: Another fantastic read I found through blogging!

1 comment:

Karis Jacobstein said...

Great list! I've really loved the ones I've read!

Karis @YA Litwit

My Top Ten