Top Ten is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
And I am soooo going to cheat on this meme by including whole series.
Top Ten Favorite Books I've read during the Lifespan of My Blog:
1. The Mortal Instrument Series by Cassandra Clare: I can't say for sure if I would have read it or not if it hadn't been for the list of reviews I've seen or just wanting to get on it, but I am so glad I read it. One of the best YA series I've come across.
3. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins: Because you cannot go wrong with English boys, French schools, and a whole lot of wonderful adventures that expand from Europe to America.
4. Saving June by Hannah Harrington
6. Evernight Series by Claudia Gray
7. The Iron Fey Series by Julie Kagawa: Again, another series I've found through blogging. And another wonderful addition to my growing book collection.
8. Across The Universe by Beth Revis
10. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand: Another fantastic read I found through blogging!