Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Happy Holidays

I feel like this is coming a day late, but I'm going to use the excuse that from Christmas to New Years all those days are considered the Holidays. So, Happy Holidays everyone!

Honestly, I was fooling myself hardcore. I should have just put a Out for the Holidays sign or something, because December doesn't seem to be the greatest month right now to do things. I thought it would be a great time, but all I've been doing is sleeping and now my Great-grandmother Carmen died. My grandmother hasn't been handling to well, and neither have I. Even though I didn't know her very well, she is the first person that I personally know, that I have seen, interacted with, and finally saw her on that last day. She is one of the first relatives that I have had that's passed.

While I may have been doing a lot of reading there just hasn't been much Christmas cheer going on right now. I'm slowly working my way through everything - I've finally reached all the summer requests - and so I hope to get things done done at least before school starts. I just have to get my head in the game.

I hope that everyone has had a wonderful Christmas and to have a great New Year! Take care.

Marybeth P.

No comments: