Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Update

I know that a few weeks ago I mentioned things about moving and such. Well, my life kind of fell into pieces and I wasn't able to do what I needed to get done in order to officially move myself over to Wordpress just yet.

I did just want you all to know that for sure, for sure by the start of September I will officially be moved in. It might be sooner than that, hopefully, like the last week in August, but for sure things will be rolling more smoothly after that.

As it stands, I'm not accepting review requests at the moment unless you are a publisher, an author that I've worked with in the past before, or if you give me a due date that's far enough advance, and at this point I'm talking November/December territory.

I don't know when I will be accepting new requests. At this point in time I have a lot of reviews that I need to do and I've been terrible at keeping up with things.

As you can see I haven't updated my blog, because I don't see the point in reviewing if I'm no longer going to be here. With that being said, though, I have done some mini-reviews on my Goodreads, mostly for outstanding Netgalley reviews, because there's a lot of those as well, but also some other stuff.

So go ahead and add me as a friend if you like.

Hopefully when I speak to you guys next time I'll be settled into my new home!

Peace!

MB

No comments: