Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (27)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine

Release Date: April 2nd, 2013
Publisher: Atria Books






Walking Disaster is Travis' POV.

How much is too much to love?

Travis Maddox learned two things from his mother before she died: Love hard. Fight harder.

In Walking Disaster, the life of Travis is full of fast women, underground gambling, and violence. Just when he thought he was invincible, Abby Abernathy brings him to his knees.

Every story has two sides. In Jamie McGuire's New York Times bestseller Beautiful Disaster Abby had her say. Now it's time to see the story through Travis's eyes.

I LOVED Beautiful Disaster and I cannot wait to read Travis' point of view. This drove me crazy in the first book and I am just so excited! And look at that cover! My goodness, I love it!

11 comments:

Monica said...

Def cant wait for this one. I love to see his point of view. Should be good.
Great pick.
My WoW

Arlene said...

I have to admit, I wasn't a huge fan of Beautiful Disaster, but I'm still very very curious to read his POV. Good pick! Thanks for stopping by my WOW.

new follower
arlene @ winterhaven books

danicapage said...

I really need to read Beautiful Disaster, I'm just so hesitant to pick it up and yet I'm so drawn to the book that I cave. I'm going to go buy it from amazon right now.

I hope you enjoy this one and get to read it soon.

Here's mine

~Danica Page
Taking it One Page at a Time

Cricket said...

Oh my goodness, I can't wait to read this one. I enjoyed Beautiful Disaster.
My WoW
Thanks
Cricket

Lindy Gomez said...

Marybeth, You have picked the perfect WOW! I loved Beautiful Disaster, and cannot wait to read Travis' point of view in Walking Disaster. Here is my WOW for this week. Plus I'm posting an interview with the author of my WOW post tomorrow:

http://www.abookishescape.com/2013/01/waiting-on-wednesday-2.html

Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

Rebecca said...

I haven't read Beautiful Disaster, but I have heard so many good things about it. I am with you on this cover it's awesome! Thanks for stopping by my wow:)

Anonymous said...

YAY! This is my WoW as well ;-)
I LOVED BD and can't wait to read the story from Travis' POV! I have a feeling it's going to be hooooot ;-)

My WoW: http://theobsessivereader.com/2013/01/23/waiting-on-wednesday-1/

Anonymous said...

I haven't read the first book YET but it's on my list to read. Can hardly wait to read it from Travis' POV!

New follower

http://thparanormalpalace.wordpress.com/2013/01/23/waiting-on-wednesday-marie-lu-edition/

Anonymous said...

Enjoy! your pick.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/01/waiting-on-wednesday_23.html

Unknown said...

Great pick! Either one or both of us have had this on our TBR list forever!
-Beth @ YA Vixens
My WoW!

Check out our swag giveaway of The Archived!
Vixen's Giveaway!

mk said...

OMG I absolutely can't wait to get my hands on this one. It sounds amazing and I loved BD so I really can't wait. Awesome pick!
Come check out my WOW post.