Thursday, January 24, 2013

What do YOU want to see next?

This is something that's been on my mind for awhile. While I've been a reviewing machine for the last few weeks (posting close to six/seven reviews each week) I feel like I'm not doing much of anything with my blog.

It's just me talking and trying to communicate with other bloggers and doing the same memes as before, but I want to do something different. I don't know what, I feel like this blog could use a little something.

I'll admit, I'm getting a little bored with the way things are going and so I need to ask, what do you guys want to see next? Honestly, I'm up for any suggestions. Whether it be rambling about different book topics or picking up my newsish reports on books being turned to movies or maybe more interviews or guest posts...honestly, whatever you guys want to see, just let me know and I'll see what I can do!

Give me your opinions, I want them! Comment, email, or tweet me.

1 comment:

Melissas Eclectic Bookshelf said...

I like lost of reveiws, I read a lot of them though I rarely comment. I wish I could read and review as many as you do! I'm lucky to get one in a week!