Friday, September 21, 2012

Iron's Prophecy by Julie Kagawa

Title: Iron's Prophecy
Author: Julie Kagawa
Info: Website | Twitter | Facebook
Release Date: September 1st, 2012
Publisher: HarlequinTeen
Pages: 79
Format: Paperback
Acquired: Bought
Interest: Series/Novella
Others in the Series: The Iron King, The Iron Daughter, The Iron Queen, & The Iron Knight / Winter's Passage & Summer's Crossing
Age Group: Young Adult
Rating: 5 Stars

Meghan Chase is finally getting used to being the Iron Queen, ruler of the Iron Fey. Her life may be strange, but with former Winter prince Ash by her side at last, she wouldn’t have it any other way.

But when they travel to the Summer and Winter courts’ gathering for Elysium, the oracle from Meghan’s past returns with a dire prophecy: “What you carry will either unite the courts, or it will destroy them.” Now Meghan faces a devastating choice that may determine the future of all fey—and her and Ash’s unborn child… 

Honestly, am I the only one that thinks that Kagawa should write a separate series featuring Kierran? Unless, he's in the spin-off series featuring Ethan Chase...either way, this novella was epic!

Obviously this review won't be as long, but I absolutely loved seeing Meghan again and Ash! I could die happy. There are so many ways that these things can go between them all, I feel like Kagawa should not stop now.

I have never really read a novella before, but the way that Kagawa set this up I was impressed. I never knew one could put so much in such a short time span. And there was so much I was so angry that it stopped where it did, but again, it leaves so much room for possibilities!

And now that I have the entire collection on paperback, I can finally go back and enjoy some of them! Kagawa, thank you! I love this so much. This is amazing!! I going to review the entire book when I finished the other two novellas, but I just couldn't resist doing this one since I haven't exactly read the other ones yet.

But I will get to them, even if I have to sacrifice precious study time. I don't think I will ever get tired of these guys. And the growth that Meghan experiences. Being Queen looks good on her, that's all I must say to that! And Ash, oh goodness, how I missed him!

This was such a beautiful novella. Even though it was short, there was absolutely nothing miss from it that the other books had that this didn't. Kagawa knows how to bring in a reader and keep them.

No comments: