Sunday, August 26, 2012

In Manhattan: Stacking the Shelves (13)

Hello! Welcome to In Manhattan, a weekly recap of everything that's been going on in the blog. I've combined it with Stacking the Shelves, a weekly meme hosted by Tygna's Reviews.

This week was pretty slow, actually.

Bought: 
Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs

Lover Unleashed by J.R. Ward

Reviewed: 
Lover Mine by J.R. Ward
Speechless by Hannah Harrington (ARC)
The Darkest Night by Gena Showalter

Memes:
Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Favorite Books I've Read During the Lifespan of My Blog
Waiting on Wednesday: Rapture by J.R. Ward 

Features: 
Venom by Fiona Paul (Book Trailer)

What did you guys get this week? Let me know!

1 comment:

Melissas Eclectic Bookshelf said...

Sometimes slow weeks are the best...you have a minute to breathe and catch up! Enjoy your new books!

My
Added to the Bookshelf post!


♥ Melissa @ Melissa's
Eclectic Bookshelf